Monday, June 21, 2010

Well, I just spent the last 2 hours catching up on everyone when I probably should have been doing laundry, dishes, going through the house for yard sale stuff, or cleaning up all the bombs that have gone off in every room! Lol! Lindsey, I too feel like I am in slow motion and I am not pregnant and Hollie, I too feel sooooo busy but often wonder what is taking up all the time that I never have. I guess that's how it goes for us moms. Being caught up only lasts a day or a couple of hours. Having said that, staying at home with Hadley has been and will always be the best job ever! I always think that every moment spent with her can never be taken away and that is priceless!! I do have pictures from Justin's reception and Hadley's big first birthday that I will try to get my camera pics and my moms to update this blog that I have been neglecting for a while now.

4 comments:

  1. First time I read this I mistook "bombs" for "boobs"! I was wondering who's "boobs" were going off in every room. :)

    ReplyDelete