Thursday, April 1, 2010

I pretty much fell off the face of the earth......

And into PAINT land. We are getting new carpet so I have been repainting the entire upstairs and let me tell ya with a baby it is taking a lot longer this time. It will be so nice when it's all done. In the mean time, here is what else has been going on.
March 13th Happy Birthday Ken
March 14th Hadley is nine months old
March 16th Happy birthday Cienna. We have a big 3 year old now!
March 17th Happy St. Patrick's Day May your troubles be less, your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door(my favorite Irish blessing) Matt is Irish so I now know lots of Irish blessings. Happy Birthday Sean
March 19th Happy Birthday Landen
March 21st Happy Birthday Aiden
March 24th Happy Birthday Leslie
March 27th Happy Birthday Grandpa Burke
March 31st Piper was Born. Happy Birthday Piper

Pretty much Birthdays galore!! Our June is the other month that is filled with Birthdays. I will have pics soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of birthdays! Glad to hear an update. Painting with a little one around has got to be a challenge. :) Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete