Friday, April 23, 2010

I think I lost my brain

Well, Hadley fell asleep on the way home from my parents house, so I left the music on in the car and the window cracked in the driveway, while I cleaned some stuff up outside. I was on the phone with my Aunt Lorrie asking questions about gardening when Hadley woke up. I grabbed her out of the car and ya know, never turned the radio off on the car. Matt discovered this 5 hours later when he went to fix some things on the car and put gas in it. The radio was still going and the window still down. Seriously, Where is my brain?! I forget everything ever since I got pregnant. It messed with my brain and it hasn't got better. Does it get worse with each child? If so I am in trouble!!

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely as forgetful as ever with my second pregnancy. I started to feel like a normal person when Sawyer was about 13 months and then I got pregnant again. I hope that it doesn't get any worse!

    ReplyDelete