Friday, December 10, 2010

Cienna says the funniest things!

The other day Matt was talking to Cienna about who her mom's brother and sister were. She said,"my mom does not have any brothers or sisters!" Matt told her that I was her mom's sister and Justin was her mom's brother. She just kind of had a weird look on her face and replied,"my mom doesn't know who her dad is." I laughed while Matt explained it all to her. I guess we failed to have the discussion about being related to each other.



The other funny story I have to tell about her is this: She is so tiny that all her pants are falling down half the time and if Jennica buys smaller pants then they are too short in the legs. Anyways, the other day her pants were falling down and she said."Look!" My bum has a crack in it!" She paused for a minute and then said," why does it have a crack?" I told her that every one has a crack in their bum and then she said," oh, it must be so big poopies can come out." How could I disagree.

1 comment: