Thursday, December 10, 2009

Camping 2009

Oh how tiny my sweet baby once was. She was six weeks old in these pictures and wow did that time fly by. I am enjoying every moment with her. If you were wondering why we all look like Eskimo's it's because we had a high of 50 degrees the first week in August. It was crazy so we stayed warm in the cabin most of the time. We played games, laughed until we cried, and enjoyed echothers company. Here is a story that made me almost pee my pants I was laughing so hard. We were playing games and I was sitting next to my dad and I couriosly asked what the lines by his eyes were and he looked at me and said "crows feet". The way he said it caused us all to crap up. It's the little things that make the best memories!!! Hadley's great Grandma Burke. She looks so content in her arms.
Baby sun glasses that velcro in the back. Such a cool invention. Why didn't I think of that I could be rich!!

Oh so little in Daddy's arms.











No comments:

Post a Comment