Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hadley's Funny pics

Matt took this pic and says this is why she has 3 to 5 blowouts a day. it's a perfect crack what can I say. Ha Ha Ha! Sorry if I just grossed you out. This is her rubber duck bath that she has so much fun in. She would live in the bath if I let her. We are so glad she likes the water!! Waterskiing will be fun this next summer
She was eating peas and sneezed and this is the look I got. Like I did it.

I went to the bathroom, came back, and this is what i found. A very tired baby!! Does this make me a bad mom cause I felt so bad!!




Just chillin in my saucer.






1 comment:

  1. Hey Chandra! Dana told me about your blog so I stopped on over to see your cute cuddly bundle of joy! :) I have a blog too and we are expecting baby number 4. I haven't had a chance to upload many pictures, but, starting to work on it a bit! Glad to see your smiling face, and nice to see how you are doing.

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete