Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cienna Pics

This is my niece Cienna. I watch her every day while Jennica works. She feels our home with laughter every day. If I had a dime for all the funny, cute things she said all the time I would be rich!! She wanted her picture with this Baby Jesus Castle(Nativity Scene) and yes she dressed herself in 5 layers of dress up clothes this day. Oh I am suppose to tell you those are her crackers too. She's funny!! She is eating a banana right now and just told me that her banana is making her crazy. See what I mean. I was putting Hadley to sleep and when I came downstairs this is where I found her, in Matts boots. Lol!!

She wanted to put her mom's glasses on all by herself. This is how it turned out.

We tell her to smell the flowers so she smells and kisses them.



She wanted to be bigger like Hadley because when she is bigger she can go in all the baby stuff. I am having a hard time explaining that when she was a small baby she did all these things.






No comments:

Post a Comment