Friday, December 11, 2009

This is my crazy husband. It was so so so cold like maybe 60 degrees this day, if that, and he was the only one that day to get in the water. Cienna and Grandma. Grandma is her favorite for sure, no doubt about it.

I think this waterski thing was a little harder than Ryan thought. He had great appreciation for us skiiers after this day.

This is my dad. That show off!!! Just kidding. I am just jealous!


Go Terry Go!! He did so good for his first time. I just love this boy! We don't see eachother often but ever since this boy was a baby we just bonded and he has a special place in my heart!







2 comments:

  1. Love the pole idea to teach kids to water ski! I need to get my Father in law to do that for my 2 younger kids who have not mastered water skiing yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called a boom and it really is the easiest way to learn.

    ReplyDelete