Thursday, December 17, 2009

So Tuesday evening I just about busted my butt! I went to turn on the Christmas lights outside when I slipped on ice. I had my slippers on and was in a hurry when my foot slipped and I landed hard right on my tail bone. It knocked the wind out of me and I couldn't get up to I crawled in pain in the house where I told Cienna to get my phone. I called Matt and said"I fell and I can't get up." He came right home and carried me to the bed. I can't even believe how bad that hurt!! I never thought the day would come when I would say,"I fell and can't get up." It made me feel like an old old lady!! I am feeling a little better now and can at least walk but bending over and carrying Hadley is still really hard. A week ago Matt fell down our stairs and has a huge bruise and now I fell. Everyone is telling us we need to be more careful around our house!Lol!! Needless to say, I will never laugh about people falling on the ice again and will never go outside in the snow in slippers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch!! Did you go to the chiropracter? I hope you are feeling better soon!Hadley is so cute in her green dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH! I hope you are feeling better. Be careful out there!

    ReplyDelete