Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our Early Valentines Day

I am going to have Cienna staying the night with us for the weekend because Paul and Jennica are going to Las Vegas. Matt and I celebrated Valentines Day yesterday and it was a great time to do it because we missed all the crazy Valentine crowds! We decided to go to Miracle Hot Springs!!We figured out that it had been like seven years since we had been there because it's bad for fertility and we had to try so long to get Hadley.
We packed bags for us and for Hadley and jumped in the car. On the way we dropped Hadley off with my mom. We were in the car for like two minutes when Matt said,"this is so weird not having Hadley with us!" It was weird! We stopped at Arctic Circle to get dinner(cheap I know but this is what we had time for) and it must have been good because I scarfed it down like I do every meal these days. When we arrived we both realized we had no cell phone service. I normally would have panicked but I knew Hadley was in good hands with my mom. It is so nice to have someone that I can trust with my sweet baby!! Thank You Mom!!
The water was wonderful and helped my aching arms(this was from boxing on the wii game)It was nice to get to talk and laugh and focus on us! I told Matt it was an investment in our marrige and he agreed that it was nice to spend the time together!On the way home we cranked up the music and sang! When we got home we watched Couples Retreat to keep in theme with the night.
I hope that you all have a wonderful Valentines Day whenever you get to celebrate it!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great early valentines. Is Paul and Jennica going to get married while in Vegas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard for us to leave Sawyer too. I am hoping we can go and do something fun on Saturday. Happy to hear you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana,
    You are not the first person to ask this question,LOL, but I don't think that is in their plans. Time will tell and maybe they will surprise us all. I will keep ya posted if any thing happens.

    ReplyDelete