Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crazy few days

Zach on the guitar
Mom on drums
Everybody watching ping pong
Steve and Dad battling it out

Well, we have had a crazy few days! Friday and Saturday Steve and Zach came to town so we played ping pong and wii.My Dad was the ping pong champ and Zach killed us all on the guitar. Mister finally was better on Saturday after taking him to the vet on Friday. He did poop in the house again today though and I can't even tell you how mad this makes me!! We don't usually have this problem with him so it is frustrating me big time!On Monday we saw Vickie and she told me that we all have a bacterial infection from mister so we all have to be treated. She told me that we have to treat mister often for stuff like this and that dogs respond well to herbs so it is nice to know what I need to do for him. Hadley was 96% healthy and I was 86% heathy. Hadley's back and neck were out which was causing her to spit up so we went to chiropractor today to fix her up! She is getting her top teeth and due to being low on calcium she is a little irritable so I am giving her liquid calcium now. It is so nice to see Vickie!! She keeps us all staying healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Sick puppies are no fun. Herbie threw up on Alli's bed last night twice. Thankfully we have learned this is how Shih Tzus are and keep a blanket over her comforter while she is sleeping with the dog on her bed. It's a lot easier to clean than the whole bulky comforter. I hope he is on the mend soon. It is one of the more frustrating things to deal with. No more sick puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH. Poor Mister. I hope that he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete