Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Six more weeks of winter

Playing with Daddy





Ok, so the spring fever thing just hit me. I am so ready for spring! Hadley just woke up with a runny nose and I decided winter needs to end. I am ready to plant my garden and my flowers, to walk around bare feet with pretty painted toes, and to bask in the sun!! Why did that darn Ground hog have to see his shadow? On a good note, Hadley has been up on her hands and knees for about three weeks and has been rocking back and forth for the last two weeks. I really think in about two weeks I am going to have a crawler!! Wow, my baby is getting big way too fast!! I told Breah that hearing about labor is good birth control but holding that sweet tiny baby isn't. I feel as though my baby that is now 31 pounds just didn't stay little long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment