Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hadley is 7 months old today

I feel like I was just writing that she was 6 months old! This has to be the fastest month ever! This month Hadley started doing a few new things. She closes one eye a smiles big(Matt calls this her pirate look), she can pull the toys out of her saucer(they snap in but she is strong enough to just pull them right out,that is a first for me), she plays with her hair all the time now and does not like me to fix it(bad for me because I love to do hair pretties), when we smile at her she smiles back with this new cheesy smile, she laughs when I tell her no(I hope this doesn't last long or I am in trouble)arches her back and throws a fit if I don't feed her right now! She finally naps well in her own crib(she hated that thing until now) she spins round and round in her saucer.I finally got her to drink water out of a bottle(a munchkin,glass bottle that is the opposite of the breast. Who would have thought)
Hadley's likes:
her feet
squash
walker(going backwards)
bath time
rubber ducky
stuffed horse (from aunt Jackie)
helping mom with laundry
washcloths to suck on
her puppy mister
Americas Funniest Home Videos
Backyardigans
Barney
Your Baby can Read
Flash cards
phones
remotes
herself in the mirror

I finally measured her around her thighs, tummy, and biceps.Everyone has been asking me to do this so here it is Thighs(14" around), Tummy(24" around), and Biceps( 9" around). I haven't gone to weigh her yet because I don't own a scale so I will post that tomorrow.




Her first hair pretty!!

Funny Face
Eating the comb
Cheesy Cheese

1 comment:

  1. Chandra! This is Katie Eisenhauer...I found you through Kim Branch's blog. Your baby is a doll! I'm off to skip through your archives and catch up with what's new with you. Hooray! Email me at katiebelle1999 at yahoo dot com and I'll send an invite to my blog if you'd like. ((((Squeeze!)))

    ReplyDelete