Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wednesday friend and cooking day

On Wednesday Karlie came to play with Cienna again and I cooked all day long. I made two meals that were great and a desert that didn't turn out. I am an ok cook but seriously the worst baker ever!I don't have the patience for all the exact measuring and I think that is where I go wrong every time. Anyway, I love it when Karlie comes to play!! I do get a lot done because Hadley just watches them play. On the other hand the two of them can make the biggest messes ever(I was going to take a pic but my camera batteries died)!! I remember doing this same thing as a child with my cousins and yes we too could mess up an entire room in no time. Karlie told me I needed to take their picture for my bwog, so here they are. Such great friends!!





No comments:

Post a Comment