Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Last night I was nursing Hadley when all of the sudden she bit me. She has bitten me before but not like this. She has two teeth now and they are major sharp!! Normally she would be playing around and I thought I broke her of this or at least knew when it was about to happen but not this time. It was out of nowhere. I jumped, Screamed, "OUCH!!" and she started crying and screaming! I have never heard her cry like this because well, I don't ever let her cry and when she does I will do anything and everything to keep her happy!(I know she is spoiled!) I finally got her calmed down and then checked out the damage and yes she broke the skin and I was bleeding a little. It hurt the rest of the night and is still a little sore. I feel bad that I scared her half to death but maybe I scared her enough that she won't do it again!! I guess there is a first time for everything!!

1 comment:

  1. Philip did that to me while I was nursing, and I gave a reaction that he in turn laughed at! Little stinker, I stopped nursing very soon after that, those teeth are brutal! :)

    ReplyDelete