Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My dad and the girls

Hadley touches everybody's face that she meets. It's as though this is her way of getting to know a person. Some times the look she gives when she does this is like she is looking deep into your soul. This is one of those times that I wish I knew what she was thinking. I have never seen a child that is so hands on about everything.I can show her how a toy works and she will push or pull the same thing to make the toy work. She also turns the light off in her room. I just say, "turn your light off'," and she reaches up there and turns it off. When she starts crawling she is going to be into everything and probably give me a run for my money but I can't help but wonder what great thing she might do with her hands one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment