Monday, January 18, 2010

Hadley's first girl shopping trip

We went to Boise on Saturday and shopped until we dropped! I was able to find some clothes for Hadley but I had to order onesies on ebay because they discontinued 3t and 4t onesies. Kholes was where we hit the jack pot and found just about everything there. Jennica found lots of stuff at Ross , of course. We had lunch at Olive garden with Aunt Lorrie and Jackie, Lissie and Landen. I only got to hold Landen for a couple of minutes because Hadley saw me holding him, reached her arms out, and bawled!I haven't been around any babies so this was the first time she had done that. I am her mommy and thats just the way it is!He is just so darn cute though!! The girls were so good the entire day! They slept all the way home and Hadley slept half way there. Here we are.



1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys were having a wonderful time. I am glad that you found some clothes that would fit Hadley. I am sure that once she start crawling and walking you will have better luck with finding cloths in Twin.

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete