Monday, January 4, 2010

Steve came to town

This is my Dad's best friend Steve Williams. Growing up I always thought he was my Uncle and that his 4 kids were my cousins. Every time he comes we have a blast!! We are always laughing about something. He came with his girlfriend Jessica this time so we all got to meet her and she is so darn sweet. She even helped us with the baby shower. Yes, Steve we like her lots and approve if you were wondering.We played this game called imagine if with Steve, Jess, My mom and Dad, Brooke, and me. This game is all about how well you know the people and Jessica did not really know any of us and she won! We couldn't believe it!We laughed as usual playing this game. Steve thought he would make the best Chuck Norris at the table, Justin was the nerd most agreed upon and the only one that everyone got right was about me cause well my personality is easy to read.
Are they cute or what and oh so happy. It's good to see Steve happy!!
Dad, Justin, and mom talking with Steve and Jessica
Lacey(Justin's girlfriend) and Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment