Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A night of laughter!

Thanks to American Idol and America's Funniest Home Video's we laughed until we cried and I almost peed my pants!Hadley thinks it's so funny when we laugh and she laughs too! It's so nice to have days that we can spend as a family laughing!

It's almost impossible to get a good pic of Hadley smiling because she is so intrigued by the camera that as soon as we get it out the smile goes away, so we were lucky to get these smiling pics last night!!
I have been trying to get a good pic with her 2 teeth and finally got one! They are just too cute!


3 comments:

  1. I was so glad to see your comment and that you had a blog!!! I spent a half hour reading the whole thing! Hadley is beautiful . . . especially her eyes! We were so excited to get your Christmas card! When I showed it to Maddie and asked her if she remembered who you were she knew right of. I am so excited to get to catch up on your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandra she is sooooo cute!!! I can't believe she's seven months!!!! Doesn't it go by so fast?

    ReplyDelete